Suggest Namkeen Khana for 11 months old

Mrs Sharma

Mar 28, 2016

Hello everyone Please suggest some namkeen recipe for my 11 months old daughter who only like khichdi, both for lunch n dinner She just takes 2-3 bites of sweet like halwa, dalia, banana smoothie.

Mrs Sharma

Thanks a ton. Will try.

Neha Bishnoi

Hi. You may use the ones which come in market. The ready packets in different flavours. If you find it spicy add ghee. Else you can make it like namkeen dalia. The concept remains same. For the sweet options in ready oats likr kesar pista and all you can add milk on top of it when you feed baby. I hope it helps.

Mrs Sharma

Thanks Nisha Can you share the recipe for oats.

Neha Bishnoi

You can make everything which you are making sweet otherwise also. Halwa as upma. Oats. Namkeen dalia with veggies. Mash the veggies well and you can give dalia with curd. Try cheese slice

food to eat

hi my son will complete its 6th month on 30 may can u plz tell me what food shou..

suggest food

night food

Hi mommies, My son is 10 months old. Suggest me some easy digestion dinner recip..

vomiting

my baby 7 months old. she taken food that would be vomited all. she taking food..

8 month old baby not eat anything beside..

health care is it bcz of cold ?

lactogen regarding

hii everyone..... m baby is 3 nd half mnths old i jst want to knw tht for how lo..

Regarding top feed

I was giving my 3 months old baby NAN Pro powder milk by nestle but now I switch..

Lychee juice

Hi all.. My daughter is 6 mnths old.. Pls tell me can i give her lychee juice/Sh..