Suggestions required

Deepa Das

Hi. My son is in class 3. They have a subject of creative writing. But he finds it like a burden and is not at all motivated in writing. How can I encourage him to do the same?

• 2

Alka Awasthi

Is your kid comfortable with language ? If not, first let him do the creative writing in your naive language, so that his imagination power will develop then slowly ask him to do so in English with short and simple sentences. I hope it will be helpful :-)

Pal dr

Hai... In beginning u try to do something good and show to him... try make him appreciate the good work. .slowly he will try doing himself good because he gets appreciated.

My son is 8 years old and in 3rd standar..

Give me some suggestion to improve my sons writing efficiency as I always anxie..

to create attention in child towards st..

how to encourage a child to study

weak in studies

education and learning

concentration

lack of concentration

Not interested in studies

Hii please help me to find out ..what is the problem behind it ? my son is 8yrs..

learning problem

hi! my 10 yrs. old daughter has learning problem. whatever she learn, not have k..

concentration

my son is in 4th standard . his grasping power is very strong. But he lost some..