Suggestions:Relocating To Bengaluru

Charanjot

Mar 05, 2013

Hi all,  We will be relocatingt to Bangalore in a couple of months on Whitefield area of Bengaluru.  Can anyone advise me on the following for my now 8 months old daughter: 1. Baby Sitters - Availability and Salary Range 2. Paediatricians - pls suggest any good ones  3. Day care centers   Thanks 

• 6

Priya

Hi u can find so many day care centers in Whitefield. Even my son is going to Day Care. Here is a list of good one's WeCare, Klay. My son is going to WeCare which is near ITPL. Apart from this there are so many in AECS Layout, Brookefield. And I saw one more OI is coming up in AECS Layout. You can check all these once u r here. Peadiatricians also u can find some good one in Apollo Clininc like Dr Satish, Ovul Reddy. Dr Arvind Shenoi is a good one but long waiting queue is there for him.

Priya

Dilip Sharma

I have sent few details in you parentune Inbox. hope it will help out.

sudipta

hi

Charanjot

Thanks Dilip... looking forward to your response...

Dilip Sharma

Let me check few of my friends staying Near Whitefield ..Hopefully you will get all answer .... give me some time.

name

hiii can any suggest girl baby names starting with ka, ke, and ve

poop is green and black

my baby is 5month old.. her poop is green nd black.. i gave her rice water nd co..

Is it ok if feeding women can take aloev..

My baby is 9 months old so andiam still feeding him is it ok if I start taking a..

baby poop

my baby will b completing 6 months in 3 days ...i hav started weaning 3 days bac..

Diapers

Hello... plz suggest gud diaper.. my baby girl is 4 months old...

vomitting

my baby is of 25 days old.. nd im giving him formula milk of nan pro. and i jus..

dabur janma gunti vs dabur arvindsava

my baby is having constipation, he does the stool once in 4-5 days. I got feedba..

not taking solid

my baby is 8. 5 month old... he is not having any solid food.. only one time in..