Suggestions:Relocating To Bengaluru

Charanjot

Hi all,  We will be relocatingt to Bangalore in a couple of months on Whitefield area of Bengaluru.  Can anyone advise me on the following for my now 8 months old daughter: 1. Baby Sitters - Availability and Salary Range 2. Paediatricians - pls suggest any good ones  3. Day care centers   Thanks 

• 6
Priya

Hi u can find so many day care centers in Whitefield. Even my son is going to Day Care. Here is a list of good one's WeCare, Klay. My son is going to WeCare which is near ITPL. Apart from this there are so many in AECS Layout, Brookefield. And I saw one more OI is coming up in AECS Layout. You can check all these once u r here. Peadiatricians also u can find some good one in Apollo Clininc like Dr Satish, Ovul Reddy. Dr Arvind Shenoi is a good one but long waiting queue is there for him.

Priya

Dilip Sharma

I have sent few details in you parentune Inbox. hope it will help out.

sudipta

hi

Charanjot

Thanks Dilip... looking forward to your response...

Dilip Sharma

Let me check few of my friends staying Near Whitefield ..Hopefully you will get all answer .... give me some time.