Hobbies

Summer camp

Puja

Hi! My son is off to one of the Inme summer camps this summer. He went for his first camp last year and had an awesome time. The minute I am done signing the registration forms I find him striking off dates on the calendar, in anticipation of his week away at camp. They have camps for all age groups, so if you are interested, have a look at http://www.inme.in/. 

• 3
Puja

Hi Neena, My son turns 10 this year. And he went to his first camp last year and had a really great time. They take really good care of the kids in terms of activities, safety, food etc. He chose wilderness craft and rock climbing for his activities. This year he has chosen ropes course and backpacking. If you are thinking of a summer camp for your son. I'd recommend Inme. Arnav goes to Uroli this year and has already decided where he wants to go next year and the year after :) As your son is 12 he can also consider the camp at Tons (rive rafting is for 12+ kids). Take care.

Neena

hey Puja, how old is your son? I follow inme on facebook and their camps seem really good. Although I keep checking the details, I haven't sent my son on a such a trip ever, being anxious about his safety. He is 12. Please share some more about your experience.

Puja

Summer camp