Summer Camp

Vandana

Apr 21, 2013

Hi All,   BrainSTARS, in Bangalore, have wonderful programmes for kids to make maths and science fun and learn with ease. 'Numbernagar' is the name.  They are conducting a summercamp from this Monday. 'miind' and 'STARS' were other programmes which were conducted btn 8th to 20th April. It was excellent. My kid who is 6. 5 yrs was enrolled to 'miind' where activities related to multiple intelligences were conducted and she enjoyed it the most. Their lab is wonderful with big pictures and numbers used as toys and definitely a good initiative by the great personalities. You can contact 'Sudhir' for more information on this number - 9886829413   Happy parenting!

Nice to see so many good summer camps coming up these days. They are a great way to keep children occupied and at the same time, teaching them a things. Thank you for sharing this Vandana.

great ! thanks for sharing.

studies

In test she is scoring good marks,in exams she is not scoring .

taaching care

how to teach effetively

how to bring concentration

my daughter S 8yrs old. very intelligent. , but very lack of concentration

my elder son he is very lazy in writing..

discuss regarding his studies

not fulfilling the level of achievement..

My 10 year old daughter lives and enjoys studying... sincere and intelligent.....

education

My son won't show any interest in learning and writing

how to make my kids involved in studyin..

plz let me know how to cope up with the above told situation thanku

What a 2nd standard child should know in..

Dear Mums, I am back again for seek your valuable advise. My son is in now cla..