Education and Learning Health and Wellness

Summer Time Diarrhea

Rhea Gupta

Apr 07, 2015

Hi Moms! The summer seems to be a time when kids get very bad diarrhea. With food getting spoilt easily and the heat causing loss of liquids, diarrhea can get severe during the summertime. What are some home remedies to prevent diarrhea? How do you keep your child from getting dehydrated? Do probiotics work to keep your child healthy? Please share your ideas!

• 1

Dear Rhea, you are so right, this is the time when children easily get diarrhea and also dehydrated. I recommend you read the following blog for some preventive measures: http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/gastroenteritis-in-children/222

teething

my son has fever due to pain of teething n get irritated n cring if wont lift hi..

Food -20 months baby

Can someone share food schedule for 20 months baby .. like what to give n how mu..

pulses in diet

Hi my daughter is one and a half year old. Can you help me how to include pulses..

Decision to send my kid to play school

My daughter is 2. 4 years now. She speak words (30_40) but not sentences. I wa..

cough n cold

hi mommies my son is 19 months old he goes to day care use har 15 din Baad cough..

My baby is 15 months old. She doesnt wal..

My baby cruises and crawls fast but she doesnt walk. Should i be worried?

food for my child 1 yr 2mnths

my child is 1 yr 2 months she is not interested in taking food

Juices For 15 months old baby

My baby don't like the taste of permogrante juice he always making the face and..