Sunburn

Rajat

How to treat sunburns? please help

Ankita A Talwar

Hi Rajat, use aloe vera gel on the sunburnt area. It is cooling and will repair skin too.

Monika

In addition to what Ankita said. Keep applying cold compression. I'm sure it will help :)

Parul Ankita Gupta

Please do ensure that while you take bath, the temperature should be cool, below lukewarm and not too cold.

Nishtha Srivastava

Hi Rajat, you may consult a doctor, also you could use sunscreen for your child.

Hi Rajat! Here is a link that youn may find relevant: https://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/avoiding-the-heat-stress-this-summer/257

How can my son gain weight

My son is around 11yrs old but he is not gaining weight what should I do

14 month MMR VACCINE AND TYPHOID VACCINE..

14 month MMR VACCINE AND TYPHOID VACCINE RATE??? Tell me RATE and importance????

Baby food

Hello... My Child is one and Half year old.. Heis Bottle feader.. He doesn't wan..

Is paneer safe for 11 year old kids

hi everyone... my son is 10 yers old and he loves to eat paneer.. he needs it ev..

Autistic son

My son is 12 yrs old and is diagnosed with autism. Since last few months he has..

Hairfall and not eating properly.

My daughter Maria Philip is now 14 yrs. For past 1 1/2 months her hair fall is u..

Hair fall

hi my daughter is 12years .recently I have been noticing lots I hairfall. initi..