Hobbies

Swimming for 5 yr old

Anamika

Apr 05, 2014

My daughter is 4. 5 yr old. I am planning to introduce her to swimming this summers. She loves water and is very fond of splashing in pools. Please share the precautions that should be taken at her age.

• 1

Dear Anamika. Please ensure the following: 1. Proper fitting swimming clothes with no lose ends or straps. 2. Swimming cap, arm bands, a floating tube if necessary. 3. Make sure that an adult is present with her at all times. 4. Apply sunscreen before she enters the pool. 5. Keep her hydrated preferably with water. If it is too hot, she may feel dizzy and tired if its her first few classes. So water is a must. 6. Make her shower before she enters the pool and once she is out of the pool. 7. Encourage and praise her as she would be scared and apprehensive. I hope these little tips helps :)

hight & wait

hai moms im new in this app user 2yrs ko kithna hight wait hona chahiye.

baby teaching

My baby 2. 2years she is not listening my words full day she playing games, if I..

my 2. 6years son have a habit of beating..

I speak to him politely n ask him not to do so.. but still.... when he play with..

engaging activities

what activities can I engage my kids in other than TV. they watch a lot of TV.

Game

how to find what game he may interested in at this age

child's weight

Hello everone' My daughter Mayra is 1. 5 yr and her weight is 12 kg height is ab..

thumb sucking

My child 1 yr 9 month is having a habit of thumb sucking . How should he get rid..

my baby was 1 year 8 months nd i cant manage him to sit in potty seater