Sports and Games Toys and Children's merchandise

Swimming Kits Summer Offers

While surfing on the net , i came across this great offer from " firstcry. com " . They are offering a 25% discount on a swimming kit for children which consists of Swimming goggles , Cap ,floating tubes and arm bands, ball and a swimming costume .... I am attaching the link below of the page .... http://www.firstcry.com/CustomComboOffer.aspx?CID=6

• 2

that is the best part of this offer nitin , you can actually choose what your combination of products will be for your swiming kit ... even differentiate on the basis of ; for a girl or a boy child... so on an average if you put all the products it should cost something between a 1000 Rs - 1150 Rs. And like i said it is a 25 % discounted price ... it would be much higher if one were to buy these individually from a shop...

Whats the price range roughly bhawna...

games for 11 months baby

now a days she love to play hide n seek. often we both r playing. tel me some ot..

Need to buy second hand golf set

Need to buy a second hand adult golf set + a junior golf set ; Anyone knows of a..

What is the right age for table Tennis

What is a good age to introduce your child to table tennis ?? The school that m..

Need information on Skates

My daughter is quite good at skating on the starting skates , now I feel it is t..

What to wear for school ??

I have a problem every morning with my daughter about what to wear for school..

where to find a good raincoat??

I needed to get my 6 year old daughter a nice raincoat and i cant find a good on..

basketball

Does anyone know of a good basketball coach or academy . Are there any basketbal..