talent show

Nisha

my daughter have talent show competition @school ..give me some ideas

• 3

Nisha , first of all try to work on her stage fear , by making her stand in front of mirror and say a few lines. or even recite a rhyme on Mike. let family members be her audience. they should clap and praise her . this will give a boost to her Confidence. gradually make her perform on something she is comfortable with and she doesn't have to leave her Comfort zone . give her mock drills. even if she stands and doesn't perform , or even if she says a line count it as success , as its just a beginning and she has crossed one hurdle of facing the audience . I am sure by next time she will be at ease and much more confident provided u praise her for her efforts . hope that helps!

Nisha

thanks mam.. but she feel so shy to perform in stage wat shall I do ??

hi Nisha! look for Nishvitha's strengths. think about what is she good at . is it oration, art and craft , drawing or dance. since it is a talent competition, it has to be something that your child is good at and can perform on stage with ease without any pressure . think of something that she enjoys doing.

Top Education and Learning Blogs