.

Sruthi

Hi ..I have two sons. one is two and half yrs and other one ten months. my elder son sometimes hit his younger brother. I don't know how to handle it. how to make my elder son understand .

• 1

Hi Sruthi, sibling rivalry is quite normal and if you may like to take help either from your mother-in-law to take care of the younger one while you spend some time with your first born, or hire a domestic help who can engage the older son so that you spend more time with the younger one. Hope this helps.

stop BF to baby

Hi my daughter is 14 months old and now i am trying to stop her BF. I will try t..

my 2. 5 yrs old son goes to play school...

toddler takes only milk in Bf

rejects food

my daughter is 1. 8 yrs she is never interested in eating food. I always force..

My baby is not independently walking sti..

My baby sat independently very late.. she sat when she was running 12 month.. no..

How much weight and height should increa..

I feel my baby is not increasing at all in her 3rd year. Hardly she gained hard..

how many bananas i can give to my 20m lo..

hey all , my lo is 21m old.. she has loose motions past 1w on medication also....