Talkative

Shilpa

Apr 11, 2014

Hi all, my daughter is 6 year old. My problem is that she is very talkative; she will not speak only when she goes to sleep. Sometimes it is embarrassing for us when we meet some relatives or friends. We tried to make her understand that she should not speak every time even when not needed but it’s of no use. Please advice

• 1

Hi Shipra, Here is a link to a similar parent talk that you may find relevant: http://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/behavior-issue-at-55-old-daughter/613

good child psychologist in Hyderabad?

can someone give me pointers to food child psychologist in Hyderabad for 4 year..

my 3yrs doughter always cry a lot.

i liv in joint family n v hav a nephew who s 2yrs old. they both always fight fo..

not sharing the happenings of her school

my Daughter is started going to pre school but she is not communicating things o..

lack of focus and very naughty

my son is 4 years 7 months. he is very active and have good memory. but he lacks..

my baby is so possesive ....he stays onl..

how to engage child in different activities

my son often watching television

how should I stop him watching television. I am a working parent please suggest..

child behaviour

hi my son is 3 years n he doesnt listen to us always behind phone tv n doesnt li..