Tantrums in sleep

Hitesh Gowda

Dear all, i dont know if you have discussed this before. would like to know if any of you have faced the same & how you have dealt with it. I have a son 10years & twin daughters 2 years 5 months old. One of my twins, starts screaming(crying loudly) & throwing tantrums in her sleep (without waking up). She probably dreams & repeats the day activities in her dreams. she does not wake up, when we try to & keeps going on for some time. we some time have to wash her face to wake her up & sober down. She wakes up crying on most days, but throws tantrums only once in a while, which goes on upto 15 - 20mins. have not contacted a doctor on this. if any of you have dealt with this situation, please write in or suggest remedies. Thankyou. Hitesh Gowda P. A. Bangalore.

• 2

Hitesh Gowda

Thankyou Annie & Carol, will work around your suggestions.

Annie Priya

Hi Hitesh I too face this sometimes. But I normally hug my son , sing to him and make him feel I'm there near him. Slowly he falls to sleep.

prsnl

Hllo meri beti 2. 2yrs old ki he bt abhi tk pii and poo k bare me nhi btati pa..

baby's crying so much without ne reason...

my 1 year old baby got viral fever few days back bt though fever has gone she is..

my one year old boy

my one year boy only prefers to go to men and he like only me and my daughter (..

my daughter she is not walking till now..

my daughter she is not walking till now what to give her I went to a doctor he..

takes everything in the mouth

my son is 3 yrs old he takes everything in the mouth dont know what to do what n..

how to understand him

my baby boy is 15mnth when I feed him he bite me and he always bite anywhere in..

baby resistance for play wing.

my 2. 6 yrs. old son is very shy. he does not mix up easily with others. From 10..