Tasty healthy recipes for 6 month old

Natasha Jaorawala

Updated on Oct 23, 2016

apple, but refuses to have dal water, rice water.. what are the other things I can give which She would like. How often can I give her top feed in the day? Please help.

• 4
Lavanya Patnaik

hi. start with mashed banana. you can give carrots, sweet potato, rice porridge mixed with formula or b. m. , roti soaked in milk and grinded into paste. basically whatever you eat( ensure zero spice), grind a small portion and keep it with you when you eat. babies tend to imitate and there are more likely chances of eating when we eat. this is just a trick. fails sometimes though but works most of the times. u can try sabudana porridge, dal rice. they like our food more than the food prepared for them.

Lavanya Patnaik

Lavanya Patnaik

Natasha Jaorawala

6 month old Baby just started top feed, only eats apple but refuses dal water rice water and everything that Is bland. What shall I give her, n how many times a day shall I give her top feed as I am still nursing her.

Top Food and Nutrition Blogs