Teenager uses foul language

Anshul Mehta

My sister's son is 15 yr old use foul language and is glued to his mobile. How can she get him out of his bad habits? do they need professional help?

• 4

Mansi Srivastava

Hi Anshul, be strict that he will not use foul language. Maintain a black chart. everytime, he uses bad language, give him a black mark. once he has 10 black marks, take away some prized possession of his. when he will see the loss, he will be okay.

Monika

Anshul Mehta, You need to fix timings for his time on the phone/tv/or ipad. let him have it for half hour and then stop it. he will agree to this rather than a complete ban.

Ankita A Talwar

Hi Anshul, Foul language is a common thing in this age group. It can also happen because of peer pressure where using cuss words is considered cool. You have to talk to him about the long term repercussions of this and he may understand.

Hi Anshul Mehta, Thank you for sharing your concern with us. We understand your concern. While you receive suggestions and inputs from fellow parents on parentune, in the meantime, here is a blog which deals with the concern area mentioned by you and may be of help - http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/is-your-teen-rude-and-back-talking-to-you/261

children argument

not litsen what mumma advoce

aunt with niece and nephew in home -- pa..

Hi, I need some advice. We are getting the impression that we are irking our si..

behaviour

i am not able to control my children even if they are wrong they just don't l..

my son is very aggressive and short temp..

my son is very aggressive and short temper

not sincerely about studies.

not able to concuntrate on his studies.

child parenting

Hello my child is very talented but he don't do his study regularly. So he gets..