Teeth has not grown yet

Antara Sarma

My son is 10 months old. He has been teething for quite some time now but not a single tooth has grown. Is it a cause of concern?   Regards, Antara

• 4

Antara, I agree with Anurima and Shevani that you should not stress about these matters, but since your child has already started teething, you might want to see a dentist from now on. It is a good idea to get your child checked by a dentist every 6 months or so from now on.

shevani

Hey.. I had the same concern with my daughter, who got her 1st tooth at 14 months... and the doc always said - don't worry.. have u ever seen anyone without a tooth??? so just relax...

Hi again Antara. I also found a similar talk asked by a fellow parent earlier. You may read through the suggestions and comments made there. Here it goes https://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/no-teeth/103

Hi Antara. There is nothing to worry. My daughter got her first tooth just before her first birthday. My son started teething from the age of 4 months but his tooth showed up only after he was 7 months old. So it is different with each baby. Enjoy you son's toothless smile till it lasts :)

breast milk

which foods can increase quality/ thickness of breastmilk...

teething time

my baby Completed 8 mofor helping himnth I want to know how I know that the timi..

baby urine

My boy baby is 4 months old and passes urine 4 to 5 times within half an hour. W..

Loose motion

Hi all My LO is 3months old and she is into formula milk today from the mrng til..

critical test to conduct

respected doctors your advice needed. for the last six month we have almost go t..

poop

whatever food i give lke ragi. n banana it comes out in poop is dat normal or no..

Diaper rash

Hi moms can u suggest how to cure diaper rash?

coughing of babies

my baby often suffers from dry coughing... she cant even sleep overnight sometim..