Teething problem

Anita Auti

My baby 6 month 15 days old.. having sivier gum pains.. I think teeth is going to be start.. sivier pan he's crying a lot... started Den TONIC ALSO.. Ny other remedies

• 1

Aabha

Hi Anita.. you can use a cold washcloth and massage his gums with it wrapped around your clean finger.. give a little pressure,not much. Do ask your paediatrician for any gel which can be applied on the gums.. Give your baby cold teethers too! Teething is one of the most testing periods for both mum and baby.. coz even if we try many things,the irritability and slight pain is still there until the tooth erupts! My daughter has a tough time whenevr her teeth are about to erupt.. All the best!

Parle G biscuits

is it good to give parle g biscuit to my 8 months baby?

Soap

Which is the best soap as it is summer now my baby skin is becoming dark and dry..

Cold and cough

my baby is 6 months old and he is suffering from a bad cough due that he has col..

how to make my baby to sit

my baby is now 6 months 10 days old she started to crawl on need but can't sit w..

hii my baby is 2mnts old

she is having cough &congestion in throat & nasal. kindly suggest some home rem..

Red pimple kind of rash

my baby is just completed 5months. he pour saliva a lot.. i m seeing red pimple..