Teething process

Sushmita Nair

hi my son is 4month old now, wanted to know when will the Teething process start and what should I do to relieve him of the discomfort which he will face during this stage. Also I want to give him natural teethers n soothers.. Not the ones made from silicone. Are there any? If yes please suggest

preeti

Hi Sushmita, here's a blog this might help you check it out-https://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/natural-remedies-for-teething-babies/606

constipation

hello everyone.. my daughter is 6 months complete.. from last few days she is ha..

boil in the head

6month old baby has been having acne kind boil at the back of head. had one befo..

honey nipple

form last 5 days I started giving honey nipple in my 8 month old son so it's b..

breast milk and weight

I want to know how to increase breast milk supply and my boy is low birth baby h..

hygenic area crack for 5 month baby

i have 5 month babay 2 legs between crack And that area is white colour how can..

colic pain

can I give colpep daily as my baby cries due to stomach ache.. ? she is 3months..

neck strength

my baby has completed 3months yesterday... when will her neck be strong and he..