Teething

Charanjot

Any suggestions/feedback on using Homoeopathic Medicine for teething in infants.  

• 8

michelle sanzgiri

can you give these homeopathic to a 6 month old, as my daughter is already showing signs of teething, she bites everything she gets and as it gets itchy and she cries inconsolably.

geet

Hi,Darshita my son is 1. 5 year old and im giving him homeopathic medicine for teething and he doesnt face any teething problem,you can also try. its " BC 21,Manufactured by: DrReckeweg &Co. GmbH,Germany. its easily availablein any hpmopethic medical stores.

geet

Hi,Darshita my son is 1. 5 year old and im giving him homeopathic medicine for teething and he doesnt face any teething problem,you can also try. its " BC 21,Manufactured by: DrReckeweg &Co. GmbH,Germany. it help him the mos

Hi Darshita. You would surely get it at a homeopathic doctor's clinic. It is unlikely that you will get them at a regular medical store unless they also sell homeopathy medicines. It would be best to buy it from a doctor after finding out the exact dosage required for your baby.

Darshita Chheda

Hi Anurima, would I get this homeopathic medicine in a medical store... ? Or from a homeopathic doctor.. ?

Thats great. Hope the medicine helps your little one. When in pain, my son cries, mostly inconsolably. He chews his fingers and usually stays moody, doesnt like to play. He wants me to carry him around. He wakes up several times at night crying. On such occasions, I nurse him to sleep. I think nursing helps with his sore gums. However, the medicine works too but sometimes nothing helps calm him down, except Mommy!

Charanjot

Thanks Anurima. This is helpful. I consulted a doctor friend and she has confirmed the medicine and dosage you mentioned. Can you share symptoms when he is in pain, this will help me relate to teething pain in my LO.

Hi Charanjot. My 10 month old has been teething since he was 7 months. His upper two teeth are coming through now. He has his bad days and good days. When I feel he is in pain, I give him homeopathic medicine- Calcarea Phoshoria Tablet 6X. I was told that a maximum of 4 tablets can be given to an infant. However I have never given more than 2. It seemed to have helped him so far as he gradually calms down and settles well at night. You could try giving your baby this medicine too, but it is always better to consult a doctor for the exact dosage.

my baby 9months is suffering frm motions

which syrup should b given for my baby for motions

Unnecessary expensive scans recommend by..

Is it necessary to do a ultrasound head scan for a 2 month baby, the doctor keep..

Flat head due to sleeping pattern

Our baby is 2 months old and unfortunately he has now developed a flat head on o..

Not sleeping at Night Properly

Hi myself Deepa, mera beta 1yr 7month ka hai, use Mai Nan Pro 4 deti hu at nigh..

baby feeding 6months

which milk should be given to 6 month old baby

Brest feeding

What types of food increase brest milk?

Johnson baby products for premature baby

Can we use Johnson baby products for premature baby?

Baby is vomiting

My baby is 22 days old.. She is vomited 3 times today... Is ther anything wrong?