Teething

Charanjot

Updated on Dec 21, 2012

Any suggestions/feedback on using Homoeopathic Medicine for teething in infants.  

• 8

michelle sanzgiri

can you give these homeopathic to a 6 month old, as my daughter is already showing signs of teething, she bites everything she gets and as it gets itchy and she cries inconsolably.

geet

Hi,Darshita my son is 1. 5 year old and im giving him homeopathic medicine for teething and he doesnt face any teething problem,you can also try. its " BC 21,Manufactured by: DrReckeweg &Co. GmbH,Germany. its easily availablein any hpmopethic medical stores.

geet

Hi,Darshita my son is 1. 5 year old and im giving him homeopathic medicine for teething and he doesnt face any teething problem,you can also try. its " BC 21,Manufactured by: DrReckeweg &Co. GmbH,Germany. it help him the mos

Hi Darshita. You would surely get it at a homeopathic doctor's clinic. It is unlikely that you will get them at a regular medical store unless they also sell homeopathy medicines. It would be best to buy it from a doctor after finding out the exact dosage required for your baby.

Darshita Chheda

Hi Anurima, would I get this homeopathic medicine in a medical store... ? Or from a homeopathic doctor.. ?

Thats great. Hope the medicine helps your little one. When in pain, my son cries, mostly inconsolably. He chews his fingers and usually stays moody, doesnt like to play. He wants me to carry him around. He wakes up several times at night crying. On such occasions, I nurse him to sleep. I think nursing helps with his sore gums. However, the medicine works too but sometimes nothing helps calm him down, except Mommy!

Charanjot

Thanks Anurima. This is helpful. I consulted a doctor friend and she has confirmed the medicine and dosage you mentioned. Can you share symptoms when he is in pain, this will help me relate to teething pain in my LO.

Hi Charanjot. My 10 month old has been teething since he was 7 months. His upper two teeth are coming through now. He has his bad days and good days. When I feel he is in pain, I give him homeopathic medicine- Calcarea Phoshoria Tablet 6X. I was told that a maximum of 4 tablets can be given to an infant. However I have never given more than 2. It seemed to have helped him so far as he gradually calms down and settles well at night. You could try giving your baby this medicine too, but it is always better to consult a doctor for the exact dosage.

my baby is 2 month old, from her right..

she is having little cold so is that the reason or because of heat. coz since t..

bottle feeding

my baby is 11 month old,,vo spoon seemilk pi let's Hai but bottle feeding nhi le..

white spot on 3 months old baby

Hi all , plz suggest me, abt my baby he is 3 months old having 2,3 white spot i..

rolling

hi friends, my baby has completed 6 months but she is not sleeping on her tummy..

make baby sleep without feedinf

how to make my 10 momth sleep without feedinf. he doesn't sleep without nursing...

baby weight

my son 's birth weight was 3. 3kgs. now he is 6 month 10 days old and he is only..

how to start solid food for a baby with..

Here is my vedio on how to start solid food for baby with some tips and tricks....

Milk

Hii... my daughter is 11 mnth and she is exclusively dependent on bf.. as i want..