Teething

Deepika Thakur

Hello everyone. My daughter is 13 months old but she has not yet started teething. I am regularly giving her calcium phosphorica homeopathetic tablets. Is it normal or is it a matter of concern?

• 3

Deepika Thakur

Yup I contacted paediatric doc. She told me dat later the teething start,stronger the teeth is and it is good for child as well. But still I m worried about it.

Krutika Darji

Hi... Even my daughter is 12 month old and she hasn't started teething.. I asked the pediatrician and she said it's completely ok if a child doesn't start teething till 15 months.. Every child grows in a different way.. So don't worry and don't compare your child with others who have started teething..

Purnima Manoj

Have you spoken to your child's Paediatric doc about this? Giving calc tabs is good to avoid any deficiency. My boy also has got teeths when he was 12months old so its not too late.

frequent urination

Hi my son is 2 years n he frequently urinate in day time ( eg) for an hour he l..

Tooth paste for toddlers

My daughter of 2. 4 years swallow toothpaste during brushing of teeth. I tried t..

Bedtime problem and mouth stuffing.

hi my daughter is getting hyper active at her bed time. it will take 1. 5 hrs to..

Health and activities

Hello everyone my self Pankhuri agarwal. I have a daughter of 1 year nd 3mnths..

Hair growth.

hlo everyone . my dgtr is 1yr2.. mnths old.. and her hairs not so good ,vry hard..

constipation in 16 maths baby what to g..

remedies for hard stools a& constipation

motions

suggest tab for morions