Health and Wellness Child Psychology and Behaviour

Teething

Puneet

My daughter is 2 years and 3 months.. During her teething she s grot cold and fever... I juz wanna know is it normal to hve fever or cold during teething... She is cutting her second molars... M very worried about her health....  

• 5

Pricilla Christy

t. @:b,) gpwujj兆.醐 mw 兔兔·…

Puneet

Thanks so much

Oh yes Puneet, it is normal for babies to have fever, upset stomach and loss of appetite during teething. When a baby is teething, they tend to put everything into their mouths and hence the fever. It is usually a low grade fever and shouldn't last very long (up to 4-5 days). Please do not force her to eat if she doesn't feel like it. Keep her hydrated with regular sips of water, milk, coconut water, home made juices and the like. If she doesn't improve or stops drinking fluids, please speak to the doctor without delay. Molars are very painful and could take a while to completely cut through (as they have a broad top unlike the other teeth which are sharp). Each child reacts differently to teething. My older one used to get high fever and upset tummy for days and this would happen every few months. My younger one teethed without any hassles. Hope she feels better soon.

Chanda

yes its normal to have fever but not sure about cold. but I suugest you to visit doctor if fever is high

Chanda

lack of focus and very naughty

my son is 4 years 7 months. he is very active and have good memory. but he lacks..

my baby is so possesive ....he stays onl..

how to engage child in different activities

height of my baby

i m worried about my child height. her height is not gud. what balanced food i..

my son often watching television

how should I stop him watching television. I am a working parent please suggest..

fever

child fever

bleeding from nose at noght

Actually yesterday night my daughter got bleeding from her nose . is it harmful..

child behaviour

hi my son is 3 years n he doesnt listen to us always behind phone tv n doesnt li..

my son over reacts to everything

Whenever my son is with other children he becomes less agreeable and makes faces..