teeths are started coming

Jyoti Deshwal

My baby is 8 monts old,his teeths are started coming due to that he is irritated all time. what sholud i give him to eat in this phase. He only feeds my milk and that is not enough for him

• 1

kavitha Ambigapathi

Keep some clean wash cloth in fridge and give it to him. My son also suffered from teething he use to become fussy all the time. If possible buy some teething biscuits and give. There are many teething toys you can get it from store. After every feeding rub his gum very gently so that he/she feel good.

breast milk

which foods can increase quality/ thickness of breastmilk...

teething time

my baby Completed 8 mofor helping himnth I want to know how I know that the timi..

baby urine

My boy baby is 4 months old and passes urine 4 to 5 times within half an hour. W..

Loose motion

Hi all My LO is 3months old and she is into formula milk today from the mrng til..

critical test to conduct

respected doctors your advice needed. for the last six month we have almost go t..

poop

whatever food i give lke ragi. n banana it comes out in poop is dat normal or no..

Diaper rash

Hi moms can u suggest how to cure diaper rash?

coughing of babies

my baby often suffers from dry coughing... she cant even sleep overnight sometim..