Hobbies

Tennis or golf classes for my 12 year old nephew

Nitin

My 12 year old nephew has a strong intent in learning golf and i would want to gift him a year's training on his b'ay in June. Please suggest good golf training acdemies in and around Gurgaon, preferably not more than 10 kms from Galleria.

• 3

its not how much but how long is the ait for the membership , also one needs to own a dlf property to qualify for the membership, you know there are these golf courses near manesar - " Classic Golf Course by ITC and Tarudhan Valley Golf resorts " if you don't mind the 40min drive , you could take your nephew there.. You could call these courses and they would let you know the charges for the learning sessions...

how much is the membership?

Matteo Chiampo

Good one at DLF golf club. Only issue may be pricing if you are not a member....

About Toothpaste

Glister Multi-action fluoride toothpaste One toothpaste does it all: whitens te..

Hi

Hello everyone how are you everyone? After long time.

Some activities for 19months toddler

My girl enjoys dancing n started imitating others action. Suggest me some other..

My girl 3yrs is addicted to lip sucking...

My baby started lip sucking when she was 5 month. everyone told me not to worry..

Summer Camps

hello again dear Proparents! Please suggest some good summer camps in and around..

Parentune discussion

It is Parentune Discussion Time!!   Share with us what your fam..

Parentune discussion

It is Parentune Weekly Discussion Time!   With vacations on us, we look a..

Parentune Discussion

It is Parentune Weekly Discussion time With summer vacations on, we would like..