Travelling with Children

The ideal getaway for a mother and daughter

Praveen Premkumar
All age groups

Hi, Could you help me with a few options wrt to places where my sister and her daughter could travel to - sometime in june. They would ideally not like to travel far away as such - maybe within a radius of around 400kms around Delhi.  They would be riving down. Looking forward. Thanks Praveen

• 3
nicole menezes

hmmm... Kesroli is not very safe for children under 10 has been my experience is you are considering the Neemrana Hill fort property. We stayed there about a year ago and the children can literally fall out of the fort! The stairways if are steep and uneven. I do recommend the Neemrana Ramgarh Bungalows a little beyond Nainital about 325km from Delhi. Brilliant for this time of the year. Jaipur if you can stand the heat is good too. The Trident there offers very economical packages too and is five minutes away from the Amber fort where you can catch the evening english sound and light show if you want to venture out. They have a nice Kids club too.

Praveen Premkumar

thanks aditi, will surely share this with them. happened to loop up on Kesroli, neemrana property - hosiptality and security would be assured!

Aditi

why not ask them to go to Kesroli? its a nice little fort, close to Gurgaon. I would also recommend the Treehouse in Bhiwadi, very child friendly place, sprawling, fresh India food.....