tiredness and sleepy

Meenu Kumari

Updated on Dec 13, 2016

i am 8 week pregnant ..and this is 1st child ...i got married in may 2016. i dont know but i m not happy n cried a lot after knowing about this pregnancy ..may be its too early .. also i am wroking woman everytime i feel tiredness and sleppy ..is it normal

• 11
Deepti mishra

yesss dear it is common

u won't believe as if I. m reading my problem aft reading urs. evn I m 8month pregnant working lady ...infact I cried like anything wen I cm to knw abt my pregnancy.. truly I dnt want tis baby cmng so soon... my hubby really want to hav child right now n sply wen I hav aalready convinced the same... I cn feel the pain of early pregnancy, no outing, no parties,no more ofc n slp less nights wit lots of lots of responsibility!!! bt we both to accept tis fact tat now wen we r pregnant n our child is totally dependent on us, we hav to be prepared n ready to make his life beautiful n happy.. most imp we r creature of our children's life... so be happy n proceed wit gud wishes n happiness in our heart. best of luck n happy pregnancy!!

Vijayanjali Surve

Forget all the worries dear, nothing is too early or late, u just have to accept this good news happily. u guys have right age for being mom n dad, believe me u'll start enjoying ur Pregnancy day by day...

Mahima

I meant to say do not worry about outings and parties

Mahima

hi meenu. tiredness n sleepiness Is very normal in pregnancy especially first 3 months. so do the worry until ur general health reports are normal. if ur finding it very difficult to face this pregnancy it's best you speak to ur husband openly about your fears and you both can attend few counselling sessions and decide what's best for u. considering ur age it's the right time for ur pregnancy ( advising as I'm a doctor) . but if ur emotional health is not ready for it its better u take help of few counselling sessions. n do the worry about less outings less parties etc. That's going to happen one or the other day. and we women have the power to do it all even after having kids. we just need to be mentally strong.

Top Pregnancy Blogs