tlismi moti

Sejal Kangsia

Has anyone used tlismi moti necklace for their baby, is it a teething pain remedy.. ??

• 8
Deepti

Any pointers to buy this moti in Bengaluru?

Surbhi Jain

And give dentonic.... it's homeopathy... no side effects... take it from only medical shop.

Surbhi Jain

yes... it works. My son is 8 month old.

Ankita Porwal

yes ,I use it for my baby ,but I also don't know that it is working or not..

Ankita Porwal

yes ,I use it for my baby ,but I also don't know it is working or not..

sera d

I used to not believe in it but last month was a nightmare for me as my child was teething n used to not sleep at all in the night and cry.. tried all possible things ..but when I tried the necklace he was peaceful and active like before. ..it maybe a coincidence but yes I hv to admit it worked

Vidushi Chopra

Hey. I have used it for my baby nd she did not have any serious teething related problems so far. That may be bcoz of tilismi moti or may be she was not supposed to have any.. but it is really worth a try.. but buy it from a medical shop only bcoz fake are also available in the market..

puloma pandey

Hi Sejal, I have also heard that it reduces the teething pain but i am not sure that its myth or actual. you can try there is no harrm.