to get rid of mobile

Vasavi

Updated on Nov 29, 2016

hi my baby is 1. 2 yrs old she takes food only while watching tv or by seeing mobile is it good ? if not pls suggest me how to get rid of mobile and tv . tnq

• 10
mallikatanna

i agree niraj.....

Niraj

what I think you should make a place for ur child for food. daily make them to sit there and have food. no different place each time initially it may be difficult but it works. I tried this my baby. now if I make her to sit there and she understands it's food time.

mallikatanna

eating together always helps... dont make the child eat alone... mummy papa n the child (if any other in the family member) shud always eat dinner together... for children rather than instruction, demonstration always works. they always copy others so when then c us eating everything they learn from that... n make sure the child eats by himself the amount of food wil be dropped more rather than goin g into mouth but this makes them learn to eat n they find very exciting eating by themself.. i had the same prob with my son without phone he wud not eat but with constant efforts, family dinner n eating by himself has changes him. he is 3yrs now but except wen he is sick there is tv or phone given to him for eating ..

Saritha

Hi vasavi.. same with my daughter 2. 6 yr old. make sure that she is not very near to TV.. Now a days I'm making her to watch rhymes in computer or else we will sit in balcony. Don't allow her to play any games in mobile because they will get addicted

Vasavi

hahaha tnq bhagya