To handle naughty and mischivious kid

Purnima Manoj

My baby is 2. 2yrs old and veryy naughty. The whole day he's engaged in mischivious acts, at times which can be harmful. I try to be composed and make him understand calmy but yes I do loose temper and give him slap on bum or talk loudly. Please help how to handle.

• 1

Purnima Manoj

Thnx a lot Carol.. Havnt thought of it. Yes, plans and proper schedule will hell in future times too..

hitting other children

hii this is Nandini.. my son Tarun beats n push other in play ground or school n..

talking n understanding

my son is 1yrs 8 month he dnt under stand wat I day tell him. he will repeat al..

premolar teeth

my son got teeth now as he is 16mobtha is it k

pooping green.

My son is pooping green. He is 1. 5 year. Extremely crying and not eating anythi..

Vomit and fever

My son is suffering from fever and vomiting... we have already consulting with d..

travel

my kid is about 2 years and 3 months old whenever we travel by bus or car he fee..

hitting back or bitten back

how to deal with the child who is hitting or bitting the other child. how should..