Toddler potty training

Tina Bose Chakravarty

How to re train a toddler who was potty trained at 2. 4 yrs. my baby now 2. 8 yrs does not say potty but does it in her pants

• 1

Rashi

Hi Tina , You should remind her that how she used to go to loo everytime for pooping. How everyone say (mumma, papa) in the family go to the loo, the same way she should also go to the loo. You can take example of some kids of her age or her favorite cartoon character that they all go to loo for pooping. There might be chances that she is not able to control but then don't scold her. Just encourage her to tell mumma to take her to loo.

my one year old boy

my one year boy only prefers to go to men and he like only me and my daughter (..

my daughter she is not walking till now..

my daughter she is not walking till now what to give her I went to a doctor he..

takes everything in the mouth

my son is 3 yrs old he takes everything in the mouth dont know what to do what n..

how to understand him

my baby boy is 15mnth when I feed him he bite me and he always bite anywhere in..

baby resistance for play wing.

my 2. 6 yrs. old son is very shy. he does not mix up easily with others. From 10..

child behaviour

my 1year and 4 month child has started walking differently sometimes he walks on..

child stubbourness and misbehaviour

my 2. 6 yr. old son is very stubborn. he cries n behaves most of the time to get..