Toilet training

Nancy Goyal

My daughter is of 2 year and 10 month old but she is not using toilet yet what to do she refuses to sit on baby toilet seat tried everything what to do

talking baby

my daughter two and half year old not talking continuously, she talks one two or..

shouting and crying

he is 2. 5yr old and just started to go school.. within a month he had started s..

Speech

Hiee.. my baby is 1 year 8 months now and she dont speak much.. she harldy utter..

baby has become irritable

my son has started throwing everything he is having in his hand just on refusal..

Baby slp

Hi... My baby is 2years old... She is very active... She cannot sit and play,she..

Not talking child

My son is 2 yrs n 9 months still is not able to talk yet ...He is able to speak..

prsnl

Hllo meri beti 2. 2yrs old ki he bt abhi tk pii and poo k bare me nhi btati pa..

baby's crying so much without ne reason...

my 1 year old baby got viral fever few days back bt though fever has gone she is..