Toilet training

Phani Patil

My daughter is 2. 6 years old. She stands and does the toilet wherever she is. She is not ready to use the toilet or even use the bathroom. When we tell it is not good, she says okay but does not use the toilet or bathroom. Don't know how to make her understand. Can anyone provide any suggestions please?

Sirisha Ayyagari

Try taking a toy which she loves along with her to the loo..

Phani Patil

Thank you Sirisha. Urinating is not an issue for her. She tells us whenever she wants to pass the urine and we take her to bathroom. But toilet is the issue. She just does it wherever she is. Yesterday she told us but when we took her to the toilet, she cried and didn't want to do. She just wants to do it outside.

Sirisha Ayyagari

You observe her every hour and take her to loo. Do this for 2-3 days. Atleast she won't do in other places. In a week or so she herself may go

Stubbornness and Anger

My daughter is just two however she is very stubborn and gets annoyed in seconds..

angry boy

hello friends, my baby boy is 15 mnth suddenly his behaviour are very surprisely..

About baby sitting

Hi mom's... in which month baby's r sitting my little prince is running 9 month..

How I started to enjoy my motherhood

It was 28th of MAY 2015 in Kolkata when I saw my prince(Ànshuu) first at 11:00 a..

agressive

how to make my child cool and calm child

stubborn behaviour

how to tackle this kind of child

Aggression: Why it happens and what to d..

my 2. 4 years child he is so aggressive and he always crying and nothing wants t..