Tonsillitis

Elizabeth Simon

My son 4-year-old is suffering from frequent sore throat and fever, cold and cough. Doctors diagnosed as him having adenoids and tonsil enlargement and will suffer from cold and cough until these organs shrink naturally. Recently switched to ayurveda, any suggestions?

• 2

Sriswathi Nagendra

My daughter also suffered severely due to adenoids and tonsils enlargement. We tried homeopathic and Ayurvedic medication, but they were not helpful, so finally we got the surgery done as per doctor's advice. Now we have seen a lot of improvement in her health.

smitha kumar

My son has the same problem tried ayurveda... no relief as the medicines are tough for kids to have. Also he developed very high temperature after havg the medicines as it aggrevates first n then cures, we could see him suffer so we stopped it. Anyways by the time they are 7 they wld outgrow this.

cough and cold

hlo... ur previous advice proved right and very helpful... Thanks... my son is s..

hello all, my daughter is 4 yrs and 4 mo..

concern about the height.

Regarding food

Hi.... my baby (4 years old) is not fond of eating... he only likes sweet eatabl..

thumb sucking

my daughter is 3 yrs old and she has a habit of sucking thumb and I have tried a..

3yr old daughter suffering from fever

my 3 n half yr old daughter suffering from fever due to heavy heat.. please sugg..

Speech

My 3 and half years old son has problem in speaking the words clearly. he speak..

my daughter is 3 year old she is addicte..

why she is eating salt as easy as sugar