Top feed

Vidita Pradhan

Hi, my 2 months old child does not sleep after my feed. Only sleeps while breastfeeding n the moment i keep him down he is awake.. for eg he wakes up at 230pm n sleeps directly at 11pm.. is it because his stomach is not full but he cries only after 45 mins - 1 hour for feed

• 1

preeti

Hi vidita, even i had this issue with my daughter, it will take time to set a routine most of the babies sleep after long hour of breastfeed. After six month you can start giving top feed too.

honey nipple

form last 5 days I started giving honey nipple in my 8 month old son so it's b..

breast milk and weight

I want to know how to increase breast milk supply and my boy is low birth baby h..

hygenic area crack for 5 month baby

i have 5 month babay 2 legs between crack And that area is white colour how can..

colic pain

can I give colpep daily as my baby cries due to stomach ache.. ? she is 3months..

neck strength

my baby has completed 3months yesterday... when will her neck be strong and he..

how to remove unwanted body hair of 4 m..

my baby has excess hair on her hand n back .... how to remove it

formula milk nan pro 1

my baby s 2 and half month I started nan pro 1 with breast feed but I think she..