toys for children

Ayushi Narula

Updated on Jun 11, 2013

I am trying to find some good and interactive toys for my 2years old as she is not interested in her old toys and dolls anymore.

• 6

When my daughter was 2, she used to enjoy doing simple puzzles, use colour pencils and worked with activity books, play the guitar and xylophone. You may also get her a blackboard with some colourful chalk. This is something she will use for years to come. Another trick is to rotate her toys. You could keep a few of her toys away for a few weeks and let her play with one lot. Once she is bored of that lot, you could take out the other toys and keep the first lot away. This worked and still works with my kids. Hope this helps.

Dear Ayushi. Here is a link to a blog with suggestions for the type of toys a child of a certain age can play with. Hope the guide helps you find some good interactive and educational toys. Here it is: https://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/educational-toys/192

Ayushi Narula

thanks ankita

Ayushi Narula

thanks rahul

maybe you can ask her which cartoon characters she loves-and buy her a toy accordingly!!

Rajat

check out mattel ..they have a large variety of toys for your kid