Train child to sleep in crib 10 months and remove him from habit of taking feed at night

Neha Jain

My kid is 10 months, and I can't put him to sleep separately in the same room in his crib. He is growing up and we don't get enough space to get good sleep. Please suggest how do I train my kid to sleep separately. Also he wants my feed in the mid of night atleast 2 times. Any suggestions how can I get my kid to get habituated to a bottle feed at night. It is very tiring to feed after a hectic day of work.

Neha Jain

Thanks shikha. I will surely try. Keeping fingers crossed. Thanks :-)

Hi Neha! How r you? I can understand how much u must be longing for good 5 hours sleep at a stretch which is a luxury after having kids. Trust me when I say my Lil one is 3 years old still haven't been able to sleep for 5 hours without having to wake up 3 or 4 times at night. I am sure even if you begin with bottle feed, u will have to wake up for some or the other reason. As far as yr query pertaining to making him sleep on a crib is concerned. This might require patience and perseverance. Begin with daytime. Make him sleep on the crib even during daytime. Let the child sleep on bed after an hour or so u could shift the child to a warm Cosy crib with his small favorite toy by his side. Keep the lights dim and noise to minimum so that he doesn't get awake. If he gets awake while shifting from bed to crib, u might have to feed him again and make him sleep. To begin with if he sleeps for even 1 hour without waking up, count it as success. I am sure within 15 days he would not want you to share his bed with him. Just don't give up and keep trying. Hope this helps!

my baby is 6 month old he can sit 5 min so. i should give him food to baby by si..

bleeding after delivery

hii all, i had cesarean delivery 18 days before. there was bleeding only 6 days...

baby weight

my baby is 5 month 7 days old. His weight is 6 kg. is that ok?As I am a working..

had a dout

Hi moms I had dout my delivery date was Nov 4 2016 and an normal delivery was tr..

wen we give ragi his body temperature is warm like fever y is it so

crawl

my baby is 7 months when does he crawl

cold and cough

hi am breastfeeding ma 4 months baby.. I got severe cold and cough.. suffering a..

can we give ragi in this climate is this cold can we give ragi is it normal