Travelling with Children

train travel with a toddler

Nitin

Please suggest the do's and don'ts as this is my first train trip alone with my toddler....

• 3

Anubhuti

hey Nitin, Plz pack some of his/ her favorite toys, lots of wet wipes, toilet roll, old newspaper,hand sanitizer, some dry snack - home made and extra sets of clothes. Don't overfeed the baby since it can cause motion sickness, he/she may want to walk around so provision sandle and some extra socks so that you can change that frequently. If the journey is long, pl carry your linen, since babies are very perticular about their beds also the railway sheets may not be very clean. Most of all you need a lot of patience :) Try not to give them railway food & buy branded stuff if you must give the baby something. If your baby is on bottle feed, you may want to keep 2-3 sterilized bottles and formula handy since regular milk will go bad in this heat. Have a great trip !!

Thanks Bhavna. she's 1 year 5 months... this is realluy helpful, shall keep this in mind while packing. :)

hey nitin , how old is your child ?? One should always make sure to have extra set of clothes for the child , home packed food as the food on the trains is very spicy sometimes, some entertainment for the child such as a story book or a coloring book since there is enough place for the child to color ...

food while travelling

meri baby ko abi cold aur cough h him 18nov ko udaipur ja rhe hai plz suggest me..

travelling with new born

when can i travel

Travelling makes me scary with my younge..

My experience of travelling with the younger kid of mine is not a good one... So..

Weekly discussion

It is parentune Discussion time:   With winter vacations around the corne..

Ideal weekend outing in Delhi

Hi, Could you suggest a good weekend outing for my neice and me somewhere in De..

The ideal getaway for a mother and daugh..

Hi, Could you help me with a few options wrt to places where my sister and her..

flight fidgeting

My nephew is very fidgety on the flight and makes me really fret with his wierd..

creche on the way to manali

hi... we are going for a 3 day extended weekend trip by road to manali.... would..