travel in pregnancy

Neha Jagtar Fauzdar

Updated on Sep 02, 2017

i am 15 week pregnant . i have to travel daily to my office. i travel by sharing cab , some driver drives fast on bumpy roads. is it safe for my baby .

• 3
neha shetty

hi neha.. i am 30 weeks pregnant now and I have been travelling to and from work by shared cab services. i tell the driver to be careful while driving over speed breakers and potholes and most of the drivers do oblige. at times I do give a small reminder in case I feel that the driver is driving a bit fast. it has worked ok for me till now.. so unless your doctor has advised you against it you can decide on the basis of your convenience.

Juhi

hi there.. I have been traveling almost every day to work.. starting from my first trimester.. I m now in my third n continue to travel. I also travel by a car. however roads remain roads so u will encounter bumpy rides.. but as long as u feel u Are comfortable u should continue to travel n work.. being cautious is good.. so do inform the driver to be cautious of bumpers.. n to drive safe

hi Neha Jagtar Fauzdar ! u r just finishing ur first trimester, u need to be really careful! u need to inform the cab service and the taxi driver beforehand , so that they could be careful while driving.. also please consult ur gynaecologist once , to be doubly sure, whether it would be safe to commute everyday.

Top Pregnancy Blogs