Troublesome Teachers

Updated on Sep 06, 2012

This is a dangerous topic to put up on a public forum but I need help on this. My daughter goes to a reputed school in the city, a convent school, no less. When she started pre school I was very happy with the teachers who were kind, sweet and very caring. Same in the next two classes- pre and U- KG. However this year she in Class 1 and the teachers have changed. They are always shouting at the kids. I have seen it myself. I blanch at the way the teachers shout all the time. I have heard that they use slaps and pinches to discipline roudy kids. And the scolding is beyond control. My daughter is reported to have cried twice due to fear of just being scolded at not having brought some book. (at this age they cant be expected to pack their own bags, so its not their fault anyway). Therefore I can only imagine what scolding she might have recieved earlier. I believe some parents have even approached the teachers but the assault continues. What is the best way forward.

• 1

Thanks Ann. I thought too that what you suggest would be the right path. I am in the process of garnering support from other parents at the moment.

education

my son is in lkg . how to teach him tables? without learning addition nd substra..

She not tell colours

She is 3y 4m. but she not tell d colours , even not recognise d colour,pls help...

Slow in writing

She doesn't like to write spellings several times and even answers related to le..

good in reading and least interested in..

my son is in class and he loves to read and write but wen it comes to writing p..

education

my son is 4 year and 10month he doesn't try to read ad he doesn't write what ma..

Not In study and writing

mera beta writing Mein interest nahi leta par woh orally strong hi uska grasping..

study interest

mere Bete ka school nd study me koi interest nhi h. what can i do ?please help m..

doesn't want to do written work at all

my 5. 6 yrs son is not doing his class work only writing work but he is very goo..