Trying to self-sleep a 6 months old for her nap time

BMK

Hi, my baby mostly sleeps on her own at night after our daily routine. Howveer in the day she refuses to sleep on her own... she needs to be carried and rocked to sleep. This needs to be done 4 times a day which is not easy as I have started working. Any tips on getting the baby to nap on their on in the day ? I've tried the similar night routine but its not worked so far.

Mehak

Let her play on her own, let her crawl as much as possible. Once she is tired, she'll take a feed and will fall asleep. Most of the babies do so but again if she doesn't do this, she has her own sleeping pattern.

BMK

She takes four 20-30 mins naps in a day and does have a routine. But it takes 20 mins to put her to sleep! So wondering if there are any ways to have her nap on her own .

Mehak

Hi Mehak At six months of age, baby should have a routine. Keeping in mind that all babies have different sleeping pattern, you need to observe your baby's nap pattern. Also, your baby needs only 3 hours of sleep in the day till the time she is 9 months old and after that it further reduces to 2. 5 hrs. So dnt expect that she'll sleep most of the time and you can continue your work as earlier. You need to have someone else to play with her if you want to work.

dabur janma gunti vs dabur arvindsava

my baby is having constipation, he does the stool once in 4-5 days. I got feedba..

not taking solid

my baby is 8. 5 month old... he is not having any solid food.. only one time in..

weight gain

hello all, my baby boy is 7 and half months old now he is having his teeth sinc..

my son 10 months baby got lite fever .....

can I gve food with buttermilk

Baby Bath

My baby girl is 4 months old.. she crying very loudly while taking bath... Initi..

Baby sleeping continuously

My baby is 3 months old. Now a days he is sleeping more during the night (almost..

weight gain

my baby is 2. 5 month old.. she is 3. 950 kg.. her weight is not according to he..

sucking his hand

my son is 4 months old... he always sucks his hand and finger.... should i allow..