TV

Jatin Shah

Mar 28, 2015

mine daughter is 4 years old, all the time she just wants to watch "tarak mehta ka ulta chasma - sab ty" serial and has got very much addicted to it, how can i make her stop watching this serial as it comes whole day in sab tv.  

• 5

Nita Sahni

Jatin Shah - the link here for the live chat - https://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/start-your-child-on-a-digital-detox-diet/1586

Nita Sahni

Hey Jatin, i participated in the Live chat on "Learning how to reduce gadget use by children" by parentune. I found it great, i think- you would find some answers there.

Monika

Jatin Shah, you can block the channel out. get her involved in some other things instead. Ask her to set the table for a meal, or help in the kitchen. children love doing these things and acting grown up, but we dont let them because it creates mess. give her some tasks to do where she feels all important and enjoys doing them.

Surabhi Chatterjee

Hi Jatin, is there someone in the house who is equally addicted to the show or TV? Children as young as 4, generally develop a taste for shows, when they watch adults watching it with interest. So, maybe you can request that person to not watch the show in the presence of your child. And if your daughter asks for it,tell her that the show no longer comes on TV. She will fret and cry for a few days, but if you involve her in something interesting, she will lose interest in it soon.

Meenu

Jatin Shah, When that show is about to come, say 5-10 mins earlier, involve her in something exciting such as take her outdoors, or start doign some finger painting with her, or ask her let's plant a sapling in a pot. Children get excited by these activities where they can get their hands dirty and messy. And keep the excitement up till the show time passes. Do it everyday, and once she stops following the show, she will lose interest.

evening snkas

please suggest some evening healthy snacks. my boy 3. 7 years old at this age..

Acclimitization problem

My son has started his Junior KG and is 3 years and 4 months old. In the afterno..

my daughter is 5 year she is smart learn..

my kiddo wants watch TV all time

बच्चों में गुस्सा करने की प्रवित्ति को क..

मेरा बच्चा बहुत चिड़चिड़ा हो जाता है और गुस्सा करता है...

My Child is very good in doing aasnas bu..

Child doesnot do pranayam and meditation

How handle the situation

my son is 5. 7 yrs old and i used to make him to play daily in the evening once..

Ways to deal with the anxiety of passing..

As a father I sometimes intrigued about the ways I could sincerely work towards..

Meri beti ko 4 month complete hogayi he kya me use vegetables boil karke de sakt..