U b first ....

Geethanjali Prabu

Most people wants their child to be perfect calm well behaved etc etc.... tats not wrong but how do they know where they will learn from ? 24/7 teacher is nearby s tats us.... the mother stands as a mirror for every child .... when v r pregnant we talk 2 them make them listen to music and other things but after our delivery we just get busy like finishing our house hold works or going to work or giving to our mother and have a nap. We all have our own commitments but time doesn't matter you know . Just when we are with them we have to do the samething .When my child started to sit by himself and also I'm in abroad and i cannot leave the child alone i just make him to sit in a walker where i am. When i brush i say mommy is goin to brush and do that. as for everything brushing cooking picking the things down and keeping it at same place. you know my child when he started to walk everytime he plays with his toys and keep them again at that place .if he sees something fallen down he just take that keep it and play again. he does that in anyone's place. So if ur child wants to do something you do that without being lazy and sure they will learn 'coz they are like a white paper you are the first one to write on it

Baby Sleep

my baby is 2. 5 mths and he does not sleep much in day time from 2 pm onwards he..

how to make baby friendly.

hii.. my baby is 1year 9 months.. he is very shy in nature.. whenever he goes in..

baby cries after feeding and sucks her f..

my 24 days old baby doesnot sleep in night and cries a lot after feeding and su..

what to do

my nine mnths old daughter is not playing n sitting alone... everytime she needs..

walking

my 9 mnth old daughter started walking by taking support.. is this ok?? it will..

How to avoid finger licking

My 6 month old baby is addicted to finger licking... Both fore finger n middle f..

does not smile much

Hi mY baby is almost a year now he does not smile much as other babies ..is it n..