Underage domestic help

Aditi

The other day I was at CCD & I saw a well off lady with her lill baby and another little person in tow walk in, the other little person was of course a house-hold help, slightly worn out clothes, poor demeanour, holding the infants bag etc.... the lady invited the tiny nanny to sit with her at the table... was smiling at her etc and I still had the urge to call the cops! I did not.... should I have?

• 2

Aditi

true.... every coin has 2 sides :(

In an ideal world this should not have happened but again every coin has two sides no ?? I sometimes feel if this poor child had found a good house and was being treated fairly and was given a healthy environment to live in , was it so bad... sometimes they do come from places that does not have simple things like water / food ... I know of someone who had an underage help but was helping her study and finally she got her married off too... On the other hand if she was being mistreated ........how would you ever know ??

Pomegranate Juice

can we give pomegranate juice to 8. 5 month baby? heard from one of my fren that..

Here is a list of things you need to tea..

1: Warn your Girl Child Never to sit on anyone's laps no matter the situation in..

GDP

I have gestational diabetes so what's the diet , we can reduces by diet ? please..

baby rolling

hi all,my baby is 4 months. at what age she will start rolling

how much water baby drink at 6 months

hi, my baby is 6 months old now ,how much water babies drink at 6 month, it is n..

best biscuits for one year old

can u people suggest me which biscuits are good for 1 year old baby

Heat Boils

My baby is 1 month 5 dayz she has a lot of heat boils on her body wot home remed..

Pros and cons of using nipple shield

Hi friends, I am mom to a cute 3 week old baby. i have flat nipple and had latc..