uneasiness

Sharadha

Updated on Nov 18, 2017

today im completing 8 week's... too much of uneasiness cant eat properly.. I'm feeling low.. little pain in the left side.. and there is s a smelly white discharge because of tat smell only im feeling more uncomfortable.. day time I feel like sleeping night time im not getting sleep... plz tell me how to get rid of all these specially smell and uneasiness

• 5
sharadha

thank u tat moms co body wash is available every where?

Ritu Sharma

Firstly consult your doctor. Secondly,as I'm using The Moms Co body wash its good for uneasiness and nausea. The smell of the wash is so refreshing and it moisturize my skin for the whole day. Recommending you because it really works.

Bharti Bansal Goyal

Hi Shraddha, I also suggest you to consult with your doctor once as the smelly discharge might be some sort of urine infection or some. Except this all other things are normal in pregnancy. Just do the things what keeps you happy. Baby will get a better growth inside this way. Thanks.

Rimali

hi Shardha ..all this thing's are normal .plz do not worry... do not sleep in day.. involve urself in some or other work... read good... go for walk... eat healthy .. juices.. be positive... take care

hi Sharadha! please cosnult yr physician as foul smell could be a sign of an infection. avoid sleeping too much during day time and plan yr schedule in such a way in which u get to do lil excercise only after consulting your gynaecologist. try and feed yr mind with positive thoughts and body with healthy food. hope this helps!

Top Education and Learning Blogs