Uneassiness stretches of 20 days old baby

Swapna Hazarika

Hi all... my daughter is 21 days old and she gives lots of force to pass stool and her poos are loose and seems normal. I consulted doctor for thinking her gas problem as she stretches her body with force and becomes red in face. But if we take her in arms she sleeps immediately. Doctor suggest cyclopam drops. Has any of u mother faced this problem. Please share ur experience in such situation. After breast feeding she always stretches her body so is she facing digestion problem? Is safe gripe water for her?

• 14
Suchita Singh

Also ensure u make your baby burp after feeding. And let her be on tummy for 1-2 mins before feeding. This will help her in releasing any gas and make tummy muscles strong.

Suchita Singh

Roast ajwain n hing n make powder of it. Take 1spoon with warm water after meals. Also u can give dabur janm ghutti to your baby as prescribed on the bottle. Don't worry its very common in Infants though it takes our heart out to see babies in such discomfort.

swapna hazarika

Hi tejal.. how much ajwain i need to eat ....

Tejal Singh

Gripe water at this age is not safe. Give drops as prescribed by doctor. You Take ajwain after meal. Most of kids does same.

disha bagh

My son is a month old and he is doing in d same way as ur dauther does. Docter suggested me to use colicaid drops trice a day. Vry effective i must say. Plz try this

Top Health and Wellness Blogs