unexplained behaviour

Nishita Saju

My son is 3 years plus and was a preterm baby when delivered. .since then at every stage it has been new challenges adding on ..he wouldnt sleep through night and day till he was 6 months. .he is a poor eater till date. easily skips one or 2 main meals a day.. is very stubborn, come what may.. is hyper active .Most importantly he sometimes turns cranky mostly after a nap in afternoon.. and we could hardly explain why.. and he would jus keep nagging and get irritated. .

• 1

Rashi

Hi Nishita, Nothing to worry, you won't believe but this happens in every home these days. Every child is like this only. Even my son is the same and when i read on parentune the similar kind of queries i feel i'm not the only one who suffers from all this. But i'm telling you this is because we over pamper our children reason being the single child unlike old times when children used to brought up in joint families and parents didn't listen to each and every demand. Don't overthink about this and don't think of always giving the beast and evrything to your child. Sound strange but some wishes of our children should remain unfulfilled so that they value those things.

my baby is so possesive ....he stays onl..

how to engage child in different activities

my son often watching television

how should I stop him watching television. I am a working parent please suggest..

child behaviour

hi my son is 3 years n he doesnt listen to us always behind phone tv n doesnt li..

my son over reacts to everything

Whenever my son is with other children he becomes less agreeable and makes faces..

active child

when my child play make a noise and we go outing he run a lot

behaviour

hi my son name s atharv he s 3. 9 yrs.... he s very naughty in home... but outsi..

Child Behaviour

Hello friends My 5 year old is very hyperactive always he fight with others chil..

Gender description to the children

when we observe that our little one start thinking that their is somewhat which..