Use of diaper &its side effects

Shailaja NAVALE

Can anyone help me I heard frm elderly ppl use of diaper can effect my baby i mean they say the kid becomes impotent I dont hv satisfying answer to these comments

Shailaja NAVALE

Hey thanx dear

Simmi A

Hi shailaja.... even I had the same doubt.... so I enquired t with my pediatrician nd many mothers who are doc by profession... They all said tz just a myth... bd nowhere tz proven... Jst b careful while using diapers,the quality, changing time, rashes etc.... And better to use nly when required...

Shailaja NAVALE

Hey thanx dear but if u type this qts on google it gives answer the otherwise

Priya Yadav

Hey, has it been so it would have been banned.. its just a myth... its just that babies don't feel as much comfortable in diaper as without it.... obvious one :) Secondly, babies tend to have rash if diapers are not changed regularly... but changing diapers every 3-4 hours and using diaper rash cream.. Maintain hygiene caters to that.. I also prefer to leave my baby without diaper... my baby is 10 months and I know his toilet patterns.. So I rush him to washroom at intervals But in winters and at nights I use diapers for him, as the baby remains dry and I need not to check again and again. In fact in cloth only, the baby might be left wet for long and make him ill. So, just decide what is comfortable... It don't have any health effects except rashes that might happen due to careless use.

Baby Massage

What's the ideal duration of massage for a baby ? My LO is 8 months and doesn't..

mouth wash

my baby one month Old please suggest mouth tongue clean my baby tongue full whi..

Complextion

My baby is 1 month old boy, Nd he s lost his complextion compared to his birth....

rolling on stomach

when does baby roll on stomach

teeth come on 20 days born baby. is it s..

hi to all .my baby born on 20 days past .today my mother seen his 2 tooth on t..

poop

my baby is 7 months old.. i started giving carrot puree,apple puree,,but poop is..

head(talu)

baby is 1 year and head part which is called talu is still weak.. what are the r..