Use of teether

Archana Parmar

My 4 1/2 old twins (baby boy) started to itching in gums. Should I give them teether? Is it safe or not? I am afraid of infection. Please help me out. What should I give them?

Alifiya Shabbar

Hiee.. i got perices my duaghters ears wen she. ws 2 n hlf mnths old... D mre earlier u do is bttr fr d baby.. I hd gne to a doctor who hd medicated studs whch wer drctly piercrd in d ear..

Archana Parmar

Thank you so much Neha...

Neha Jain

I started giving my kid teether since he was about 4. With babies so young the worry of infection is always there. I was very particular about strelising it every time he dropped, hence had about 4-5 teethers. By the time he developed a stronger grip of things, I had started giving him natural teether like parle g, Marie biscuits, carrot, beetroot, cucumber as finger foods. This helped him sooth the itching on the gums and also a Lil juice of these veggies is anyways good for kids.

formula milk

HI... my baby is 2 months old.... I always breastfeed her but she cries to be fe..

formula milk

plz suggest which formula can control From body heat as well not gtg colic pain..

Is it normal for a 14 days old baby to s..

My baby girl is 14 says old and always swaddled. and kept by my MIL. My baby swe..

tour planning

hi... i am planning for a 2 days tour wid my 11 months old daughter... i need ur..

How to stop Breastfeeding at night

My Baby is 11months old n I want to stop breastfeeding at night, as hardly milk..

hairfall

my baby girl is 3months old... she has lot of hair fall.. is it common? what sh..

my baby is not looking healthy his young..

is breastfeeding is sufficit for my 5 month son

5 month old baby feed

my 5 month old boy is not taking my feed. he just taking for 10 min. shall I int..