Using a Pacifier........ yes/no ??

Neha Taneja

Hi , my son is 17 days old. Can i give him a pacifier ???? Please suggest

Neha Taneja

Thanks priya for your response. Yes, my baby is into comfort sucking and i get exausted nursing him continously .

Priya B s

There are lots of pros and cons u have to consider before introducing a pacifier. Read up on it first .. And make an informed decision. Don't let people judge you for it. In some cases babies may have a strong need for sucking onto something and if u keep nursing u will get exhausted and almost be ready to give up breast feeding. In that case a pacifier will be a life saver and u can always make him forget it by 3 months.

P m

Don't give pacifier...

formula milk

HI... my baby is 2 months old.... I always breastfeed her but she cries to be fe..

formula milk

plz suggest which formula can control From body heat as well not gtg colic pain..

Is it normal for a 14 days old baby to s..

My baby girl is 14 says old and always swaddled. and kept by my MIL. My baby swe..

tour planning

hi... i am planning for a 2 days tour wid my 11 months old daughter... i need ur..

How to stop Breastfeeding at night

My Baby is 11months old n I want to stop breastfeeding at night, as hardly milk..

hairfall

my baby girl is 3months old... she has lot of hair fall.. is it common? what sh..

my baby is not looking healthy his young..

is breastfeeding is sufficit for my 5 month son

5 month old baby feed

my 5 month old boy is not taking my feed. he just taking for 10 min. shall I int..