Vaccination

ANJALI KUSHWAHA

Today i vaccinate my child, Which type of precaution i take in next 2 or 3 days

• 2

mouldgy shruthi

As ur child may have fever n pain Crocin should be kept ready. Avoid bath for ur child in the next day of vaccination. If there is too much pain on the site of injection u can apply ice by wrapping them in a cloth.

the doctor must have informed you.. but still keep some crocin handy in case there is fever or pain

rolling on stomach

when does baby roll on stomach

teeth come on 20 days born baby. is it s..

hi to all .my baby born on 20 days past .today my mother seen his 2 tooth on t..

poop

my baby is 7 months old.. i started giving carrot puree,apple puree,,but poop is..

head(talu)

baby is 1 year and head part which is called talu is still weak.. what are the r..

cream and lotion

3 month old baby ke face pr cream or body pr lotion use kr skte h kya and shampo..

swaddle

is it compulsory to swaddle a 1 month 21 days baby . he is too irritated If I sw..

cough and cold

my baby is 4 mnth old . she is sneezing from yesterday and coughing since last n..

Can I comb my baby's hair

Can I comb my week old baby's hair with a brush? Is it safe since skull is too s..