Vaccination

Payal Shah

My lo 7month old is due for influenza vaccine next month.. I want to is this all vaccination really necessary to give.. I mean every month my paedia says nxt mnth this o tht vaccination is to b gvn.. can any one share what n which r compulsory vaccination n which r optional.

• 3

Taruni Manjunath

Hi. With the outbreak of h1n1 a few years ago influenza has gained more importance. I believe it's better to be on safer side. Anyday " prevention is better than cure ". We all want our little ones free of all possible harm and have a healthy life right

kruti

Same with me my daughter is 6 month old... Uptil her 6 month very month thr was vaccination... & Nw in 7 month doc told influenza vaccine which is optional she told it's up to u... influenza has 2 dose I. E. In 7 & 8 mth... Planning not to gv... bt confused... & in 9 mth measles kale vaccine which is complusory

I suggest you consult another paediatrician for a better clarity.

health and wellness

my baby is 11 month old and she is a bottle feeding baby and her weight is very..

my baby boy is 3 month old , someone suggest me to give castor oil... I have als..

Reducing belly fat after delivery

Hie.. I had ceserian delivery before 11months... Plz let me know effective idea..

kuff problem

my baby boy is 6 month old he is good in health but he has kuff problem from aft..

cold my 8 th month old baby

my baby is 8 th month old. she has cold from yesterday onwards. is it right tim..

baby, s leg position

my son is 5 month s old and always fold their legs whenever he lie. what should..

3. 5 months old baby spitting saliva and..

My son is 3. 5 months old. From about when he entered 3rd month he have started..